December 2016 Good Practice Call open under URBACT III deadline 31st March 2017 – more info HERE
URBACT networks are approved through competitive calls for proposals. For 2014-2020, different calls for proposals for the 3 types of networks will be launched.
Transnational exchange and learning networks are one of the core strands of activities of the URBACT programme. They aim to support European cities with the design and implementation of sustainable integrated urban policies. Depending on their local situation and needs, cities may join URBACT by taking part in 3 different types of networks:
- Action-planning Networks: supporting cities in addressing a policy challenge by producing an integrated action-plan
- Implementation Networks: supporting cities with the delivery of an existing integrated urban strategy/ action-plan
- Transfer Networks: supporting cities in adapting and re-using a good practice to enhance their urban policies
Calls for proposals will be launched for these 3 types of networks.
The following calls have taken place and are now closed :
- March 2015: call for the creation of up to 20 Action-Planning Networks (already closed: 21 action-planning networks ongoing)
- March 2016: call for the creation of up to 15 Implementation Networks (project submissions currently being assessed)
Upcoming calls :
- December 2016: Call for Good Practices
- September 2017: Call for the creation of up to 15 Transfer networks
- 2018: call for the creation of up to 20 Action-Planning Networks
To facilitate partner search during the period of open calls a platform is available where potential applicants can post their project ideas and contact details.
You can post your idea HERE.
You can consult the partner marketplace HERE.
URBACT EXPERTS DATABASE
Candidates Lead Partners will select and propose their Lead Experts from the online database of validated URBACT Experts.
The URBACT III Pool of validated experts is available here.
A Call for Applicants for the pool of URBACT Experts has been launched and will stay open on a permanent basis.
USEFUL MATERIALS AND DOCUMENTS
- URBACT III - Operational Programme (approved 12.12.14)
- URBACT III Programme Manual, and more especially:
- URBACT III Programme Manual - Factsheet 1 – The URBACT Programme (for information on the Programme objectives, strategy and main thematic objectives covered)
- URBACT III Programme Manual - Factsheet 2D – Network Creation (for information on the procedure for network creation, including eligibility and assessment criteria)
- URBACT III Programme Manual -Factsheet 2E – Network Management (for information on roles and responsibilities of Lead Partner and partners for project management)
- URBACT III Programme Manual - Fact Sheet 2F – Financial Management and Control (for information on eligible costs, accounting, certification of expenditure, audits)
- URBACT LSG Toolkit (produced for networks under URBACT II, it is still highly relevant for future Implementation Networks)
Kristijan Radojcic, Networking Officer firstname.lastname@example.org