We're looking for an Events Intern!
Join us in designing and delivering the most interactive European event on urban development!
Communication activities are a strategic pillar for the programme, aiming that our stakeholders (doers and thinkers in the field of integrated urban development) from all over Europe have access and share relevant knowledge to foster urban sustainable development.
Events play a very important role in the frame of our communication activities, since they allow participants to access up-to-date and useful content, network and to be exposed to new working methods and instruments. URBACT events put cites, and the people who run them, centre stage, giving participants the chance to talk about realities on the ground, and how complex challenges are being met in all corners of Europe.
- Actively take part in the design, planning and follow-up of the URBACT City Festival Task Force meetings (structure piloting the event);
- Manage relations with relevant service providers and follow-up on general production calendar;
- Manage registration platform and participants queries;
- Follow-up on the design and organisation of specific sessions during the Festival;
- Assist in managing the digital content for City Festival website and other digital tools to be developed for the festival;
- Actively participate in the Festival (Tallinn, 3-5 October 2017) and support the overall delivery of the event;
- Follow-up communication activities with participants and stakeholders after the event;
Deadline 15 April 2017
Submitted by Simina Lazar on