The URBACT Secretariat implements and monitors URBACT’s main activities.
Networking and capacity building: It coordinates and monitors the work done by the networks, developing activities that strengthen the capacities of the cities involved.
Capitalisation and communication: It builds knowledge at the programme level, sharing it to people involved in city policy throughout Europe.
Management: It manages the administrative and financial aspects of the programme.
In addition, the Secretariat does preparatory work for the programme’s Monitoring Committee, implements its decisions and helps in its day-to-day activities.
Tel: + 33 1 85 58 61 87
5, Rue Pleyel
93283 Saint Denis
HEAD OF SECRETARIAT
PROJECTS & PROGRAMMING
Projects and Programming Head of Unit
Tel: 33 (0)1 85 58 61 93
Project & Finance Officer
Tel: 33 (0)1 85 58 61 98
Anaïs DE MURET
Project & Finance Officer
Tel: 33 (0)1 85 58 61 37
Tel: 33 (0)1 85 58 62 39
Tel: 33 (0)1 85 58 62 88
Programming and Audit Officer
Tel: 33 (0)1 85 58 61 94
COMMUNICATION & CAPITALISATION
Capitalisation and Communication Head of Unit
Tel: 33 (0)1 85 58 61 97
Tel: 33 (0)1 85 58 61 95
Communication and Capitalisation Officer
Tel: 33 (0)1 85 58 61 96
Junior Communication Officer
Tel: 33 (0)1 85 58 62 32
ADMINISTRATION & COORDINATION
Administration & Coordination Head of Unit
Tel: 33 (0)1 85 58 61 91
Tel: 33 (0)1 85 58 61 87
Tel: 33 (0)1 85 58 61 88
National URBACT Points
The National URBACT Points are set in most Member States and shall play an active role, at national level, in:
- Communicating on the URBACT programme (objectives, activities, etc.) and informing potential beneficiaries (more especially in relation to the open calls for network proposals);
- Disseminating programme results (network results, capitalisation outputs, etc.) to urban practitioners and policy-makers at local, regional, national and EU level, with a specific emphasis on reaching out to urban players outside the URBACT community;
- Enhancing the dialogue between local, regional and national authorities to support the design and delivery of sustainable integrated urban policies;
- Supporting the URBACT Secretariat in enhancing capacities of urban practitioners and policy-makers in designing and delivering integrated and participatory urban policies.
The URBACT programme Experts support the Secretariat in its capitalization activities. Their main activities are to:
- Build and share practical knowledge and policy recommendations on policy challenges related to sustainable urban development through to articles writing and events participation;
- Support the URBACT networks, according to themes, providing Lead Partners and Lead Experts with thematic and methodological guidance to ensure a proper implementation and delivery of the network activities/outputs.