The Key ideas of MY GENERATION
See complete overviewSee results
MY GENERATION is about promoting the potential of the young in cities.
MY GENERATION does this by:
(1) Developing new insights into the youth lifestyles and aspirations of the young
(2) Fostering genuine youth involvement throughout the project
(3) Providing positive activity and career alternatives
(4) Promoting boundary crossing collaboration of various actors and services, particularly local communities, education, business and public officials
(5) Developing and disseminating good practices of engagement and contact
(6) Underpinning the above with effective and relevant local action plans and strategies
The young themselves are at the core, and the contacts to, and between local communities, education and employment will provide opportunities and resources for positive solutions.
Go to the map
21 November 2008
31 December 2011
The Cracow Summer University was inspiring and motivating for the attendees. While working together they exchanged ideas and worked together to...
The My Generation final products can be found by clicking this link.
Click on the links Below to watch the My Generation movie clips from the final workshop as well as the final conference. My Generation Final Workshop...
Please click on the image to read the full article