Calling all EU cities: URBACT’s Good Practice award
URBACT is inviting cities across the EU to step up and apply for the new URBACT Good Practice City label before the call closes on 31 March 2017.
The award, launched in December, celebrates good practices in sustainable, integrated urban development, and will publicise winning solutions that other European cities can use.
“This label is for European cities who can share simple practices that really work – and that can be easily transferred to help other cities,” says Adele Bucella, URBACT’s Projects and Programming Head of Unit. “We’re looking for the small urban initiatives that have a big positive impact. From pop-up offices to integration through schools, we’re sure there are exciting examples hiding in many cities – and this a chance to shine!”
- High visibility, including an opportunity to showcase their Good Practice at the URBACT City Festival on 4-5 October 2017 in Tallinn, along with other URBACT Good Practice Cities, and European and city policy-makers.
- Opportunities to advocate for sustainable and integrated urban development at URBACT events and capacity-building activities, and contribute to the EU Urban Agenda.
- Help with applying to take part in an URBACT Transfer Network. This will not only allow you to link up with other cities interested in understanding and reusing your practice, but also to improve your own approach through an in-depth peer-review methodology.
- More information on the URBACT Good Practice Call webpage
- Application platform for submission
- Application form in word format
- Email address for any questions: email@example.com
Submitted by URBACT on